TenLinks awards CL3VER with a Silver Medal in the “Software” category
After our success visit to Autodesk University 2014, TenLinks, the leading online media company for the CAD, CAM and CAE industry, awarded CL3VER with the “Best of Show” Silver Medal in the “Software” category. This award position CL3VER as one of the most useful and interesting application available today for the CAD industry.
During our visit to AU, we presented the CL3VER’s export Plug-in for Revit which is available on the Autodesk Exchange App. Jim Quanci, senior director of the Autodesk Developer Network, was quoted “We welcome CL3VER as a participant in the Autodesk Exchange Apps store. The CL3VER App is a great add-in for people using Revit that want to quickly and easily deliver their customers a stunning presentation of their projects via the web”.
When Roopinder Tara, Editor at TenLinks, visited our booth he was impressed by the power of the CL3VER platform and the presentations you can create with it. Because of this Roopinder nominated CL3VER, Best of Show for Autodesk University 2014 and we were finally announced as Silver winner out of 22 nominated products and services
Winners in the Software category
The other winners in the software category that deserve to be mentioned in this post:
- Bluebeam Revu: Revu turns Microsoft Office documents and CAD drawings into PDFs with one mouse click. PDF files can then be commented on and organized in the cloud making it a collaborative platform.
- Content Studio: Content Studio allows to effectively manage Revit files providing different access rights, monitoring quality, and eliminating duplicates.
- RTV Tools: RTV Tools offers a variety of solution to automate Revit BIM.
[titled_box title = “About the TenLinks Best of Show” bgcolor = “#00A9CE”]
The TenLinks Best of Show award a prize to the most useful or interesting products and services that TenLinks editors and expert authors find while attending industry trade shows and user conferences around the world.
[titled_box title = “Related Blog post” bgcolor = “#00A9CE”]
- Autodesk University 2014
- CL3VER joins AWS Partner Network as Technology Partner
- CL3VER’s export Plug-in for Revit Available in Autodesk Exchange Apps Store